The notary’s office is competent throughout France, regardless of the geographical location of the property.
- Assisting with drafting when making a purchase offer or when accepting a purchase offer
- Gathering the necessary documents for the sale of your property
- Drafting a preliminary sale agreement: the first deed which binds the seller and the purchaser
- Drafting the final deed of sale entailing transfer of ownership
- When an estate agency is drafting the preliminary sale agreement: the Firm can assist you and review the documents and read the draft drawn up by the agency in order to protect you as much as possible.
The Firm can also assist you within the framework of:
- Putting your building into commonhold or modifying the existing commonhold rules for your building
- Creating an easement
- Drafting a mortgage agreement